You must all come across the renowned personality Mr. Bill Gates, one of the richest man in the whole world. Wearing distinct hats at a time, Bill Gates, being an American business magnate, philanthropist, an author, the chairman of Microsoft software company, his contribution towards the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, this man does it all self-handed. Ranked as the world’s No.1 wealthiest person, and overall wealthiest from 1995 to 2009, Gates has his own magic in himself and so as in his work. And among all his prominent achievements, building a large unimaginable mansion also adds to his feather. You may like to view Mukesh Ambani House Antilla & Sachin Tendulkar New Bungalow.
Huge Bill Gates MansionMany rich corporates and business persons of the world may have erected their best bungalows and mansions; but Bill Gates’ mansion needs to be re-looked again and again. The hugest Bill Gates’ mansion in the side of a hill overlooking the lake Washington, is located in Medina, Washington. You can even place in your mind how large it is; the house of 66,000 sq ft is accounted for its beautiful designs and technology it includes super-finely. It even has a sweet nickname Xanadu.
His mansion is a high-class modern designed in the Pacific lodge style extensively automated, of almost $ 122.4 million cost price, involving a huge private library with dome shaped roof and concealed bookcases. It also features an estate wide server system and the heated floors and driveways, construction type is earth-sheltered with private governing body. The mansion has been constructed under the guidance of well-known architects Bohlin Cywinski Jackson and Cutler Anderson. Interestingly his home is much bigger than it looks; before the landscaping was done you could see the whole thing from the water.
Scenic Features of Bill Gates MansionThe main rooms of the mansion include 7 bedrooms, 24 bathrooms, 6 kitchens and six fireplaces; absolutely lavish.
Gates’ mansion address is 1835 73rd Ava NE, Medina, WA 98039.
Though being a 21st century residence with advanced electronic systems at all places and great interior designs, it is more like an 18th or 19th century mansion.
- Pressure sensitive floors—The family members or security can know who is in the residence at any time by their guests’ footsteps.
- Automatically Comes the light—Speakers are hidden beneath the wallpaper to permit music to follow you from room to room. Portable touch pads controls from the TV sets to the temperature, the lights, brightening or diming to fit the occasion or to match the outdoor light anytime.
- Visitors’ survey—Survey is done of the visitors coming their house, and also given a microchip upon entrance, which sends signals throughout the house, and a given room’s temperature and other conditions will spontaneously change according to preset user preferences.
Inside Bill Gates Mansion Other Qualities
- Library: Have you thought of a library size as big as 2,100 sq. ft. An ornate library, it has a domed reading room with light well, fireplace, two secret pivoting bookcases, one containing a bar. A fitting home for Leonardo Da Vinci’s 16th-century notebook, the Codex Leicster. Gates brought it home for $ 30.8 million.
- Dining Room: Its’ size is 1,000 sq. Ft and at least 24 guests can dine together, enjoying the sweeping view from the third level. To add to this, kitchen is 39 feet by 23 feet.
- Exclusively grand staircase: Its’ size is 92 feet long and 63 feet high with 84 steps from the entrance to the ground floor, can anyone imagine! Much of the residence is involved towards the hillside; the windows of the lakefront side provides the views of Seattle to the west.
- Theater Provision: It is approximately 20 seats with size almost 1,500 ft. It is outfitted with cosy chairs, couches, and not to miss a popcorn machine with HDTV capable screen.
- Exercise Room: includes sauna, steam room, separate men’s and women’s lockers with size of 2,500 sq. ft.
- Swimming Pool: A size of 17 by 60 foot, it has a superb provision of underwater music system and floor painted in fossil motif. Lovely must say. Swimmers can dive under a glass wall and merge outdoors by a terrace.
- Reception Hall: It seems Mr. Gates house is more of a hotel, having a reception hall with capacity more than 150 people at a time, and its size is 2,300 sq. ft.